MEETINGS: EVERY FRIDAY, 11:30 a.m.
(Check "Meetings" for Programs and Holiday Schedules)
Meeting location: The Patron Platinum Club at Bridgestone Arena, 501 Broadway, Nashville, TN (free parking in the Predators structure on 6th Avenue just above Demonbreun - mention "Kiwanis" to the guard)
Mailing Address: P. O. Box 22908, Nashville, TN 37202-2908.
For further information please contact Executive Secretary Vic Legerton at 615-391-0123 or by email at email@example.com.
OBJECTS OF KIWANIS
- To give primacy to the human and spiritual rather than to the material values of life.
- To encourage the daily living of the Golden Rule in all human relationships.
- To promote the adoption and the application of higher social, business, and professional standards.
- To develop, by precept and example, a more intelligent, aggressive, and serviceable citizenship.
- To provide, through Kiwanis clubs, a practical means to form enduring friendships, to render altruistic service, and to build better communities.
- To cooperate in creating and maintaining that sound public opinion and high idealism which make possible the increase of righteousness, justice, patriotism, and goodwill.